PMW Clan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trippy's App [RETRACTED]

+3
Twizzel
PmW Sucks
Trippy
7 posters

Go down

SHOULD TRIPPY BE IN $????

Trippy's App [RETRACTED] I_vote_lcap67%Trippy's App [RETRACTED] I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Trippy's App [RETRACTED] I_vote_lcap33%Trippy's App [RETRACTED] I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Trippy's App [RETRACTED] Empty Trippy's App [RETRACTED]

Post  Trippy Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 pm

****See my reply to this thread below****

Real Name : Hell naw. Only one person in all of trem knows my first name.

Current Name in Trem: Trippy(FEED)

Any other names: Aspire

Age / Birthday : 25, August 1983

TimeZone : EST

Your previous clan ( and why did you leave ) : pK, my reason being that I lack two things most greatly in Trem - a decent mara and clan skills - both of which I hope to pick up by joining and learning from the best Smile (<--- flattery ftw) I left on good terms with the clan.

Why do you want to join PMW (30 words min.) : In addition to the above, I've played with most if not all of you over the years, so joining just gives me more of a chance to hang ppl I already know. Most of the clans I've joined have valued players with good attitudes more than skill as the make or break point. I expect $ to value both equally, making for a more professional clan, but without ego trips.

Who in the clan will approve your application : Bug invited me to app, and I've gotten encouragement from several others to do the same

Rate your self on 10 in alien and what us your best alien : 7, Goon

Rate your self on 10 in humans and what is your best weapon : 8, The usual: Shotty/Chain plus a slightly above average luci. My rifle/dretch tracking is good.

Are you a leader in scrim : Not to this point, but I wish to pick up the necessary strategical understanding of scrim matches

Are you a listen in scrim : Ask Bug. I subbed a scrim with he and Sonic

Do you have teamspeak : Yes, and quite recently I found my headset (yay Very Happy)

Do you know how to make a teamspeak server (fac.) : Haven't tried yet, but I have a Bachelor's degree in CS, so I'm sure I could pick it up if it were necessary

Any other thing about you : I've played guitar for 12 years. Mostly acoustic these days. I'm pretty good.

How can we join you without trem : Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of online time during the day in which to be available apart from Trem.

and also <3

Last edited by Trippy on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trippy

Back to top Go down

Trippy's App [RETRACTED] Empty Re: Trippy's App [RETRACTED]

Post  PmW Sucks Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 pm

I LOVE PENIS

PmW Sucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Twizzel Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:39 am

omg ''pmw sucks gtfo and nice app trippy :'> i hope you get in
and when i right i cant see so that sucks :<

Twizzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Twizzel Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 pm

pmw sucks is Defiance

Twizzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangoose Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Nice application bitchh f1 Smile i hope you can be in so you can be my wife Smile <3

Mangoose

Back to top Go down

Post  Twizzel Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:39 pm

enge i know you are gay>.>

Twizzel

Back to top Go down

Trippy's App [RETRACTED] Empty For serious people...

Post  Trippy Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 pm

This is rather annoying to have to do, but for serious people. Where to begin...

1. Get ts.
2. Get scrim leaders.
3. Don't be a fucktard: if shit-talk is coming out your mouth, you are being a fucktard. Close that fucker before someone notices.
4. Apparently $ treats everyone else like shit? iV gets banned during a scrim on the PmW server? Enge is banning HIS OWN CLANMATES? WTF? vR refuses to play $ because they consider PmW to be a bunch of immature fucktards? Friends I've known for most of my time in Trem have pmed me to let me know that I joined a clan of assholes. I brushed them off or ignored them. My mistake.
5. Bug: what the hell is going on with this clan...

While I enjoy playing with most of you individually, something about this clan isn't working. I suggest fixing it. I hereby retract my app/resign $ in hopes that it will spur clan leaders to enact constructive and immediate changes to improve the attitudes and practices of $'s members.

Trippy

Back to top Go down

Trippy's App [RETRACTED] Empty You bitches got served. >.>

Post  Kaine Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Pwnt.

Kaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Nowitzness Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 pm

We never use our forums fyi...

so anything youve seen here is all a lie

P.S. Defiance your being annoying..
Nowitzness
Nowitzness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangoose Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:09 am

f1 for that nowitzness and dude i got kicked of $ for this ban so trippy shut up and good bye dude your a fucking feeder Smile we dont need a other enge

Mangoose

Back to top Go down

Post  Shasta Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am

suck that your going to take other clans word because they are pissed that your joining... whatever. and iv gets banned because they spam and or use mm1 in scrim. we dont ban the actuall players... And vr dosnt play us because they lose. but w/e... awesome trip.

Shasta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum